I am a huge believer in using natural resources in the healing and maintenance of our bodies. One of my favorite daily regimens is herbal tea. I purchase all of my herbs 100% organic from www.bulkherbstore.com . Each night after dinner, I boil about 3-4 cups of water, add 1 tablespoon of each herb to the bottom of my french press (found mine for around $30 at Target) and stick in the fridge overnight. I add the Spearmint oil right before drinking.
- Nettle Leaf Cut – (May help with: Water retention, Internal bleeding, Asthma, Cancer, Wound healing, Diabetes, Hay Fever, Diarrhea, Anemia, and other conditions)
- Rose Hips – (May help with: stress, fighting infections, circulation, strengthening capillaries)
- Red Raspberry Leaf – (May help with: Diarrhea, Flu, GI Disorders, Menstrual Cramps, Sore throat, Diabetes, Respiratory System Problems)
- Red Clover – (May help with: high cholesterol, breast cancer, Indigestion, Eczema, Psoriasis, PMS, Asthma, Bronchitis, and other conditions) – Do not use if on Birth Control.
- 2 drops Young Living Essential Spearmint Oil (May help with: Obesity, bad breath, Eczema, Headaches, Bronchitis, Digestive Disorders, Increase Metabolism, Balance Emotions, Digestive Disorders)